Monday 24 November 2014

Week 9 (Attendance)

Lately I've been having a lot of trouble getting to college. My work isn't giving me the most favourable hours and I've been sick twice in 3 weeks. I've missed 4 days of classes due to being sick and another 3 due to not being able to afford the trip. I'm trying to keep up with what we're doing in class on the classes section of the website but things aren't always uploaded there. When it's not I ask classmates if I missed anything important.

It's demoralizing because I feel like I am falling behind a lot and there isn't much I can do about it. I'm considering talking to a tutor about a quick catch-up session to make sure I at least understand the gist of what we've been learning but overall I just think I need to focus on attending class and passing my subjects for this term. Then I'm going to save money over the holidays to make sure I can afford class for the entire term. I'm going into class this week for sure so I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment