Tuesday 2 December 2014

Week 10 (Documentation)

I'm finally starting to understand why documentation is so important. In our current group we've got the documentation down pat and we're making the most progress of any group I've been apart of. There is no confusion about what exactly what everyone needs to do and I often find myself completed my list of tasks and helping out others with things they have left.

Having a fully written design document is great help on projects and having it be well written is even better. In class recently we learned how to write them up properly and our group got right on getting it done. In the future I will definitely be using documentation for assignments and even future projects to make sure that everything is done smoothly and efficiently because it seems that it was all that is needed to get a group to flow together. I'm glad we learned this.

No comments:

Post a Comment